Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Liebster Blog Award

I received an e-mail last night that really made my evening.  My new friend, Samaa, at Honey Sweet Home  awarded me the Liebster Blog Award.   The award is designed to promote new bloggers with less than 200 followers.  I am so grateful to receive the award, and happy to promote other new bloggers like myself.


I would like to dedicate this award to a fellow blogger - my father.   At 68 years young, recovering from a stroke that nearly took his life, my dad traveled all the way from Michigan to Alaska on his Harley Davidson with little more than a tent, a mess kit and two-weeks worth of clothes.  His journey was such an inspiration to me.  If you know my father or not, you will find his blog to be funny and inspiring.  Here is to you, Dad, in hopes that you will end your hiatus and get back to what you love - traveling and blogging.  You truly have a gift!

It has been so incredibly gratifying to receive comments from new people who have been inspired by  my work.  I truly love blogging, and the sense of community that comes with it.  Thanks again, Samaa, for keeping me in mind.  I hope to keep posting beautiful creations and ideas for everyone to enjoy.

The rules of the award are as follows:
1. Post about the award in your blog, linking back to the person who gave it to you.
2. Award 5 new bloggers, and leave a comment telling them so.

Here are five new blogs to check out:

Please stop by these blogs and show 'em so love! You just might make someone's week.

No comments:

Post a Comment